Wednesday, October 17, 2007
what a life!!
mga bai, i'm back again.. i'm here again stuck in front of our PC, this is what life is all about mga bai, ambot lang.. I rarely go out at night these days man gud since I got a work.. I don't know if the stambays like it na i'm not going with them na..hehe..kapoy na gud mga bai.. work then uli..it's the daily routine na..then when you come home, I eat mga bai, I would like to watch the tv but the remote control is under good control na mga bai from my father..hehe..what a life mga bai noh!! sometimes on weekends I hang out with my high school and college friends..and just like these typical hours, just browse the net and chat with friends and study what else pops out on my mind.. d ba mga bai? just would be it by now mga bai..until next time! ciao!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment